The FIOR & GENTZ company has been founded 1997 in Lüneburg. Based on several years of expertise in orthopaedic technology, Jörg Fior and Ralf Gentz, founder and executive managers, have established a company which is exclusively focused on orthotics. In orthotics, they saw a somewhat neglected field with great potential.
The focus is on medical appliances for lower extremities: system joints for producing custom-made orthoses and therapeutic shoes.
Our products are only distributed via specialised traders. Thus, a professional adaptation to the patient by a technician is a given. Our customers are i.a. orthopaedic workshops, medical supply stores and orthopaedic shoemakers.
Our vision - proper orthotic treatments
It is our goal to make the life of people with physical impairments easier and more comfortable. That is why we provide orthopaedic technicians worldwide with products and techniques to treat their patients in an optimum way.
We would like to emphasise the importance of orthotics to improve their acceptance and significance in society. In order to reach this goal, we bet on knowledge being shared and passed on between patients, physicians, orthopaedic technicians and therapists.
1. We give our products an own identity by creating a consistent and nice design. FIOR & GENTZ cannot only be identified by its inscribed label.
2. Orthopädietechnik mit System (systematic orthopaedic technology) is not only a slogan. Because of our systematic product range, our customers can find the perfectly fitting product more easily.
3. We already take the multiple usage of assemblies and components for different products into consideration while we are still planning. This idea of product design has advantages for us and our customers.
4. Because of the proper material choice, our products can be used in an optimum way. The advantages of these materials are passed on to our customers.
5. Our customers have high expectations concerning our product quality. To comply with these expectations, we are permanently improving our products and the quality ofour production processes.
6. In specific workshops, we impart knowledge about production techniques and the handling of our products. Thus, we are not only supplying but also training our customers.
7. We always try to provide our customers with the best possible service and technical support. Our customers' problems are also our problems and that is why we are consistently working on suitable solutions. We are rather focused on our customer's benefits than on our own profit.
8. Our contribution to reduce health care costs is called prevention.